Saturday, January 2, 2010

Zest 89..

last night i also went out to splurge myself a good dinner with my mum. we went to zest 89 at glen waverley, along kingsway. well when we arrived there, we waited for a while to be seated. looking through at their menu, there wasn't alot of selections, so i settled with a chicken zest burger while my mum ordered for a seafood salad. we waited for quite a long time for our meal to be served. i guess they need to improve on that. well their servings are quite generous and with nice presentation.

the seafood salad was pretty good. mum enjoyed the varieties of seafood with asian mixed salad

well as for my tandoori chicken burger, it was just average. the chicken was marinated well but it was cooked too long, so the meat was a bit dry. i think the design and atmosphere there is pretty good. it was new year's day, i still enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment