Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pepper Lunch..

I've passed by this shop, Pepper Lunch, all the time along George Street and decided that I should give it a try, for the second time together with my sis. I think they have a really interesting concept. You can taste the spicy pepper flavour and butter along with your rice.

I had the beef pepper rice, $8.30 and added on extra $2.50 for a bowl of miso soup to come along with the meal. When the meal was served, it was sizzling hot and you just have to mix it around to let it cook.

Sis had the cut steak with chicken combo, $16.50 with miso soup and rice. It was a really huge meal.


The first attempt I had the kimuchi beef pepper rice. Yum! Love it. The strong kimchi flavour added  some spice into the rice. Cheap and satisfying meal.

Ratings: 7/10
Address: 537-551 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000

1 comment:

Chamaimelon Lady said...

One thing about pepper lunch, u smelled after lunch, lol ....

Post a Comment