Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lazy Ways to Prepare Lunch..

Well lately I've been enjoying myself in cooking. You can do different kinds of easy meals with just a few items. I'm lucky enough to have Coles supermarket just 5 minutes away. So here's two of my favourites. Puff pastry and pasta salad.

I think I've shared this before. But anyways I'll share it again! All you need to make this is just a pack of Coles puff pastry, a can of mushroom and potato creamy soup and parmesan cheese. Boil the cream soup and then put it into the puffs. Then sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake that for 5-10 minutes until the cheese turns golden brown. There you go. A nice sunny afternoon with pastry and a cup of coffee or tea. Courtesy of my friend, Yiki on this easy recipe.

For a quick lunch, it can be tricky to prepare something for yourself, only one person. All I did was vegetarian pasta salad with a hot bowl of cream soup. With the pasta salad, just simply boil some spaghetti. Add some mixed salad leaves, Japanese sesame salad sauce and a bit of cracked pepper with diced garlic. If you like to have some meat in there, maybe you can add some sliced ham or bacon. Easy and healthy, isn't it? Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment